News

Shell Shocks for your Ears!

WordPress database error: [Incorrect DATE value: '']
SELECT * FROM wp_gigpress_artists AS a, wp_gigpress_venues as v, wp_gigpress_shows AS s LEFT JOIN wp_gigpress_tours AS t ON s.show_tour_id = t.tour_id WHERE show_related = 577 AND show_expire != '' AND show_status != 'deleted' AND s.show_artist_id = a.artist_id AND s.show_venue_id = v.venue_id ORDER BY show_date asc,show_expire asc,show_time asc

ShellShockedaudibleThe audio book version of Howard’s autobiography Shell Shocked is now available just in time for your summer road trip! You can purchase it through audible.com here.

Filed:

6 Comments

• 1/2/14 13:48 steve johnston:

I watched the video with Howard telling part of his story in the White House;
    the funniest piece I`ve heard in a long time, I wish I was there. I will be buying his book.

• 4/6/14 11:35 Matt:

I loved the book. Is there still an outside chance (!) that Howard can autograph it?

• 11/15/14 18:31 Michael Ventrella:

As a longtime fan, I really enjoyed the book and was thrilled to do a phone interview with Howard about it. It’s here if anyone wants to read it!

• 7/26/15 17:50 Alan Arnold:

I lived the book. anyone interested in Rock/Music history and the LA Scene should read this book. I live by Sherri and am friends with Aynsley so it was great to hear about both of them in a historical perspective.

What a life! Thanks again for a well written book!

Alan

• 3/15/16 14:56 Steve Thomas:

Funniest part was when with Jimi Hendrix.. busted out laughing!!! The book really brings your mood up and makes you realize not to sweat stuff just enjoy your life!!!

• 5/22/16 20:54 Bruce Kielty:

The book “Shell Shocked” by Howard Kaylan is one of the most entertaining and honest rock and roll tales that I have enjoyed. Definitely worth burying a copy.

The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie