News

The Turtles
Chuck Negron formerly of Three Dog Night
Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
The Association
Mark Lindsay, former Lead Singer of Paul Revere & The Raiders
The Cowsills

January 1, 2018 – Music fans have been enjoying the hits of the sixties and seventies since the Summer of Love and beyond. They get to relive those moments on the renowned Happy Together Tour 2018, which is going on its 9th consecutive year.  This summer, the Happy Together Tour returns with six headline artists who delivered the biggest hits of the era: The Turtles, Chuck Negron, formerly of Three Dog Night, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Association, Mark Lindsay, former Lead Singer of Paul Revere & The Raiders and The Cowsills.

The Turtles continue to be the signature headliners of the Happy Together Tour. As always, founding member and singer Mark Volman will bring his infamous antics to the stage, however, for medical reasons, this summer the voice of The Archies, Ron Dante will stand in for singer Howard Kaylan. Dante’s youthful sound is best known on hits such as “Sugar, Sugar” and “Jingle Jangle,” which makes him the perfect understudy for the The Turtles’ chart stoppers.

The Turtles have sold over 40 million records worldwide. Their hits include: “Happy Together” “She’d Rather Be With Me,” “Elenore,” “It Ain’t Me Babe”, “You Showed Me” and many more.

Chuck Negron, formerly of Three Dog Night, is back on the Happy Together Tour due to popular demand! He brings

Three Dog Night’s biggest hits to the stage, including “Joy To The World,” “Mama Told Me Not To Come,” “Shambala,” “One”, “Easy To Be Hard” among others.

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap is thrilled to be on the Happy Together Tour again. Gary’s trademark voice will be belting out his hits one more time. Fans will affectionately remember “Young Girl,” “Over You” “Woman, Woman”, “This Girl Is A Woman Now”, “Lady Willpower”, “Don’t Give In To Him” and more.

The Association is one of the most popular and successful bands to have come out of the sixties. They have sold millions of records, and have seven Grammy Award nominations. They are best known from their number one hits, “Never My Love,” “Windy”, “Cherish,” as well as “Along Comes Mary” and “Everything That Touches You”

Mark Lindsay, former lead singer of Paul Revere and the Raiders made his mark with “Kicks,” “Hungry,” “Him Or Me (What’s It Gonna Be?),”  “Steppin’ Out,” “Good Thing,” “Indian Reservation,” “Arizona” and many others. Mark Lindsay was the co-founder and lead singer of this seminal act from its inception in 1963 through 1975. His voice is heard on all of the Raiders’ 16 Top 20 Hits.

The Cowsills have been dazzling crowds the last three years on the Happy Together Tour with their effervescent brand of contagious pop magic. Bob, Paul and Susan Cowsill are a family singing group and the original inspiration for television’s, The Partridge Family. Best known for songs “The Rain, The Park and Other Things,” “Hair,” “Indian Lake” and “Love American Style.” The Cowsills appeared on numerous TV shows including The Ed Sullivan Show and The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

The Happy Together Tour began in 1984 with mainstays The Turtles. It started up again in 2010 with 2018 being its 9th consecutive year. The overwhelming response and love for the music has endured and The Happy Together Tour 2018 brings that magic back to fans, night after night!

Filed: ,

36 Comments

• 2/6/18 10:36 Debbie Seropian:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me your 2018 Tour will include the IP Casino in Biloxi, MS again!!!
    We’ve been going EVERY year and I need my “Happy Together” Flo & Eddie fix for 18′.
    Debbie

• 2/6/18 11:24 andy cason:

dear flo and eddie from the turtles idid aturtles song happy tooghther just for you guys your friend andy

• 2/7/18 15:10 george griffin:

COME BACK TO FLORIDA!!!
    We saw the show I think three years in a row in Daytona Beach. But you skipped us last year, and I don’t see any shows scheduled anywhere in Florida at all!!
    You can always count on a great crowd here in Central Florida, so come back!

• 2/7/18 18:24 Tim owen:

can we have more info on the health condition of Howard Kayland

• 3/1/18 8:45 Lisa Underwood:

Do we need a special code to get tickets early for the concerts? I’m interested in the 4 Winds Casino that goes on sale at 10:00 am Eastern Time

• 3/12/18 22:37 ron davidson:

any info on show at talking stick resort on july 13, 2018 in scottsdale, az.

• 3/23/18 21:03 David Shellabarger:

We love the tour and have seen it at least 4 times at the Frase. We are looking forward to it again this year.

• 3/29/18 12:18 Marty Siegel:

Sorry to hear that Howard is having some health issues. My wife and I wish you a speedy recovery. Just wanted to let you know we have enjoyed seeing you all so many times over the years. Especially at the Peabody in Daytona Beach. Also read Howard’s book and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to see you this summer. Get well Howard.

Marty & Linda Siegel
    Palm Coast, Fl

• 4/2/18 8:44 Phil:

As always Oklahoma left out of the mix. Hell not even a Texas date. We’d have driven. What’s the real?

• 4/21/18 22:44 Doug DeGaeto:

Hi, is Howard expected to be back on the tour next year (2019)?

• 4/23/18 13:39 R.L. Cherry:

Line up sounds great to someone who was a teenager in the 60’s. How about going to Reno?

• 6/23/18 12:09 Jim:

Saw the show last night, June 22, 2018 in Westbury – can not imagine a more fun filled evening with artists who have talent on loan from God.

• 6/23/18 12:23 Dorothy:

Loving the show last night At westbury, hoping Howard is healing❤️

• 6/23/18 12:38 RecordSteve:

Wish I lived near one of the concert stops= I will let my Bro & Sis in NJ know…
    always loved the 60s & 70s songs=many memories…thank you guys! God bless….

• 7/16/18 12:21 Rich Hanchett:

Just saw the concert last night in Costa Mesa. I’ve been to most of the “Happy together” concerts over the last 8 years and this was probably the best. They have the switching of performers running flawlessly now. The atmosphere is great with all the fans dressing in their sixties gear. I am always amazed at Gary Pucket and how great he still sounds. As for that matter all the songs were done really well and everyone had a good time.
    I’m sad to see Howard Kaylan was missing, but what a gem of a substitute Ron Dante is. I hope that the Turtles will be able to endure with the guidence of Mark Volman.
    This show has become an annual event for me and my wife. I hope that it will continue in order to showcase the music that is still the best ever written.

• 7/23/18 11:13 Pat Anderson:

My friends and I were at the concert in Lincoln City on July 21. It was awesome! such great music! Thanks to all of the wonderful musicians for doing all the hard work for your many fans!

• 8/7/18 18:28 Barry Leeper:

Saw them live when they were Flo and Eddie in the mid 1970’s in Harrisburg, Pa.
    I think they were 2nd billing with Uriah Heep as top billing.

• 8/7/18 18:31 Barry Leeper:

I forgot to tell you they were really great.
    They introduced themselves as Flo and Eddie and then they told us they were formerly the Turtles.
    They blew us away. A few years have come and gone since then so I don’t remember the songs played and besides I had an illegal smile that night.

• 8/11/18 16:53 Marty Huffman:

Wishing you a full recovery Howard. We missed you this year in Kettering at the Fraze. See you next year!

• 8/12/18 13:33 Robert A Lock:

while Ron Dante did s good job Eddie would have always brought a more outstanding performance as he has done in the pass. Eddie could have even carried on with Mark Volman on stage during the show just to spice things up. Eddie if you sick we hope you get well soon and return to the stage and carry on the show (remember the show must go on)

• 8/13/18 8:50 Chris and Ken:

My husband and I attended the Happy Together Tour at the Hard Rock Rocksino in Ohio yesterday. We wanted you to know, that was the best concert we have ever been to. You brought much enthusiasm and great music to the stage.

With God’s graces, we hope everyone will be back again next year. We definitely will be there.

Thanks again for an excellent night!

• 9/12/18 13:40 Michelle Miller:

Tour dates?

• 9/13/18 22:27 Tami Scism:

Please send me a link to buy 2 2018 t-shirts, ours were stolen in Louisville 😓

• 9/18/18 18:20 andy cason:

dear flo and edddie from the turtles iam having abirthday in sepetember and iwill beee 40 your friend andy

• 10/1/18 21:00 Bob Windheim:

Please give an update on Howard’s Health if you can

Has it been decided if there will be a Happy Together tour for 2019

Thanks,
    Bob Windheim
    Dresher , Pa near Glenside Pa

• 10/9/18 19:06 Lynn:

Any thoughts of a 10th Anniversary tour in 2019

• 10/26/18 19:17 Lilly Lee Woods:

I love The Turtles!! Can’t wait. How do I buy tickets.

• 11/16/18 18:55 bedroom:

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS.
    I don’t know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else
    getting the same RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will
    you kindly respond? Thanks!!

• 11/28/18 15:13 Ann Marie Kreger:

Will both Flo and Eddie be appearing on the Happy Together Tour at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater, FL on June 1, 2019? Looking forward to the show!! I’ve seen it ever since your first show there.

• 12/6/18 0:54 Rob Preston:

Waiting patiently for tour dates near me. All of these groups remind me of good times in good ol’ Port Neches, Texas with Kenny, Craig, Jean, Donna and Lee Ann. You can fill in the blanks….

Rock and Roll Forever

• 1/14/19 9:23 Rick Czarapata:

Disappointed Happy Together Tour is not coming to Texas . Driving 4 hours to see stars of the sixties in Stafford because I love the sixties era . Please reconsider adding a show in ether Austin ,San Antonio or near Houston ! Thanks , Rick

• 4/25/19 17:38 andy cason:

dear flo and edddie from the turtles iamcomeing tooseeyou in concert againin Peoria august 17 your friend andy

• 8/12/19 21:22 Ron Mote:

Howard wasn’t with the band in Indianapolis. Is he ill or no longer performing?

• 8/19/19 20:56 andy cason:

dear flo frome the turtles sometime iwould like toojoin the turtles becuse iplay tabarine tooyour friend andy

• 8/27/19 7:07 Pat:

I was at the Minnesota State Fair on August 2019 to see the Happy Together tour along with Tommy James and the Shondells and all I can say was WOW! What a night of entertainment with so many top named artists all at the same time. I grew up listening to all their music and to have been able to see these band members in person was worth it’s weight and gold. What a night and a generation of so many talented bands. I truly wish each and everyone of the band members I saw that night the best of luck and for the greatest of health. What a life you must have lived! God bless and may you keep rocking it.

• 9/20/19 13:46 andy cason:

dear flo from the turtles andy cason sang happpy toghther by the trurtles in florida your friend andy

The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie